Okay, now on the the sucky stuff! somehow i seemed to have messed up my back! For a little while I couldn't sit, stand up, or bend over without this crazy excruciating pain shooting up and down my back! Luckily it's started to slightly go away, but it's still there. So that has definitely been no fun! Then, of course the check engine light in the truck has to go off so I went in to get it fixed and of course it ends up being one of the more expensive possibilities of what was wrong with it and I ended up having to spend $450 to get it fixed! Then, we have been waiting and waiting for Rey to get my first package since I sent it off four days after he deployed and guess what! When the mail finally got to the ship Rey was the ONLY one that didn't get something! WTF?! I know that I was one of the first wives in my group of friends to send off a package yet all their hubbies got theres! So yeah, I'm rather discouraged about that! Especially since Rey already told me he was feeling a little low and then to have everyone else get a cool package definitely had to be a tough blow so honestly I'm more upset for his sake! To top this all off the phones have not been working for the past week on the ship and Rey wanted to call me since our anniversary was on the 11th.. so yeah, today, the one time he calls I WAS AT FREAKING WORK!! blah! it's just so frustrating! After all this crap that has happened I just want to hear his voice telling me it's going to be okay and that he loves me, but obviously I can't be that lucky!
So yeah, I really am excited for work because after all that has happened I really need a good distraction and maybe less of this bull crap that keeps seeming to come my way!

blah sounds yucky! We will go play now that I am back because it sounds like you need it! ME TOO.
ReplyDelete