Monday, February 13, 2012

Seeley Update and Goodbye Susie

Things for me for me are going pretty well. Once again all my life consists of is working and chilling out and relaxing so I'll have enough energy for the next day that I work. I'm actually pretty excited for and hoping that I do get in that nesting stage. I feel like I have a lot of stuff I need to get done before baby Seeley gets here, but I just don't have the energy for it. As for Seeley he is doing great! At my last doctor's appointment we of course got to hear his little heartbeat, and the doctor measured my stomach and I was measuring perfectly. I keep seeing pictures of pregnant ladies, since I have four friends who I keep seeing posting pictures of their baby belly pictures and we are all within a couple of weeks of each other and I swear their bellies all seem to be bigger than mine, but I guess I'm measuring normal so I should probably stop worrying about it. So my next appointment is on the 28th, and I have to do that Glucose test and I gotta say, I'm not all that excited for it, but I'll at least get to hear his little heartbeat again so I figure it will all be worth it!

Well, the other day my parents had to put down my childhood dog, Susie. Two days before she was acting normal, but then the next day she was really slow, and stumbled. Then the next day she was way worse and was having trouble breathing. I feel really bad because I knew my parents were going to take her to the vet and I knew there was a chance that she was going to be put to sleep but I'm already an emotional pregnant mess so I didn't go in and say goodbye or anything and now I just feel really really sad about it. I guess at the vet they were going to do tests but she just kept getting worse and worse and the vet said that she probably wasn't going to make it so they suggested they put her down so my parents did. I'm glad she is out of pain and this is for the best since as I got older I didn't spend much time with her and she spent most of her days in the backyard alone with our other dog Mojo. Actually it all just makes me feel even worse since I don't even think she knows that I loved her and it just makes me feel horrible. Well, that's enough about that because at the moment I'm sitting here crying so I guess that is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment