I feel like I should have a ton of stuff to say, but really there isn't all that much. I'm seriously just doing the same old thing pretty much every day. I sleep, I eat, and I work. It sucks that I get free movies but whenever I'm not working or actually have a day off all I want to do is relax, lounge, and sleep. I feel super lazy, but seriously I just don't have the energy.
So as pretty much everybody knows we found out we are having a little boy! Honestly that was a really weird but AMAZING moment. When I first got pregnant I just knew it was a boy, but once I started with the morning sickness and all of that I changed my mind to girl. I was 95% sure I was having a girl, so when we went in for the ultrasound last thursday it was a pretty big shock when the lady said boy. The whole ultrasound thing was actually pretty funny. My sister told me to drink a little bit of coke before I went in to get the baby moving so they wouldn't have their legs closed or anything like that. It must have worked because when we went into the room she asked if we wanted to know what the sex was, and we said yes. Pretty much as soon as I laid down and she put the thing on my stomach and the picture showed up, she was just like 'it's a boy'. Like I said I was super surprised anyways that it was a boy, and I honestly thought it would take longer to figure it out. For the rest of the ultrasound it was kind of funny because he was moving around A LOT. Although at one point she couldn't get him to move into one certain position, so I had to get up and go to the bathroom to try and get him moving into the right position. Luckily it worked out and we got all of the pictures they needed and we also got some super cool ones for us. We even got a little dvd of him moving around. That picture up there is one of the pictures we got, and when they took this he was moving around and I couldn't help but feel my eyes tear up a bit.
Honestly, I think I'm in the most exciting part of this pregnancy. Yes, I still get sick every so often, but for the most part I'm feeling pretty good and now I get to concentrate on all the fun things of pregnancy, like my ever growing belly. Some days I'll wake up and it will surprise me how big I am getting, and sometimes it feels like even in just one night my stomach has grown. Even more than that I'm starting to feel him move around. Some days I'll feel it a lot, and then some days not at all, but any time I feel it I can't help but get excited and know it's my little guy in there. I'm so excited for him to really start kicking and for Rey to be able to experience his movements with me. So one question I have been getting a lot of recently is what names are we thinking of, and right now we are pretty positive it's going to be Seeley! Whenever I tell people they either seem to really like it, or just look confused and say they don't like it, but right now I'm digging it, and Rey likes it and Rey is pretty much calling him that now every time he talks about the baby or is talking to my tummy, so for now it's looking like it's going to be Seeley, so if you don't like it I don't want to hear it! :) haha! anywho! i think that's it!
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment